- The artificial distribution Ukraine on districts and regions is being canceled.
- Administrative borders are drawn between settlements.
- Full self-government is ensured at the level of settlements.
- The part of taxes collected by the state, assigned to local budgets, is distributed and transferred directly to the local authorities of settlements.
- Local authorities are fully responsible for the development of their settlements.
- Unification of settlements can only occur according to the results of referenda of residents of the respective settlements.
- Local authorities act on the basis and within the laws of Ukraine.