- A significant reduction in the functions of state authorities, the transfer of relevant powers to local authorities, the introduction of market risk management mechanisms instead of administrative control tools.
- Algorithmization of the majority of service functions and reduction of the human factor when making permissive and service decisions.
- 80% reduction in the number of civil servants. Due to significant cost savings, the salary of employees of the state apparatus is increasing.
- The introduction of a system of regular assessment of the real level of income in the commercial sector and an increase in the level of income of civil servants to the average market level of remuneration of qualified specialists from the private secto.
- Reassignment and hiring of civil servants on a competitive basis.
- Introduction of instruments of control (including public) of the activities of public servants, their costs and lifestyle.
- The introduction of an independent monitoring system of the attitude of society towards the quality of the new public service.
- Introduction of online services, single administrative service centers (instead of service centers at each ministry).
- Creation of unified databases and data exchange between registries to increase decision-making efficiency.