The application of the new economic policy in the five-year period will lead to a gradual decrease in the level of the shadow economy to 8% relative to official GDP.
This reduction in the shadow economy is achieved due to several factors:
- simplification of the tax system;
- minimizing the tax burden, which will allow the economy to generate profit without the use of minimizing survival mechanisms;
- minimize smuggling incentives;
- lack of income tax and the need to minimize this tax;
- low rates both on the distribution of dividends within the country and on the withdrawal of dividends abroad;
- automatic taxation and tax collection.